WITH JUNIPER, THE PRIVATE CLOUD IS OPEN
ENSURE A SECURE PATH TO THE CLOUD
More organizations are turning to next-generation firewalls for cloud security
According to independent estimates, up to 70% of enterprise firewall purchases are now next-generation firewalls.*
With an increasingly hostile and evolving internet security threat landscape, now is the time to secure your organization with a next-generation firewall.
Providing multi-layered protection capabilities, including antivirus, antispam, web filtering, and content filtering, a next-generation firewall simplifies threat management with centralized application awareness and control.
With a next-generation firewall, your organization can:
- Easily track security risks, user behavior, and prioritize protection for business critical applications
- Control and set policies based on application risk
- Create different application policies based on user roles and groups
- Reduce complexity and TCO with an open, flexible, and easy-to-manage protection solution
* Gartner Enterprise Firewall Quadrant 2014
Secure your organization with a next-generation firewall from Juniper
Get more control over the applications and traffic on your network, protect your business assets against attacks, and manage your bandwidth usage.
Juniper Networks SRX Series Services Gateways deliver next-generation firewall protection with integrated application awareness, intrusion prevention, and role-based user controls to protect and control your business assets.
With an easy-to-manage, scalable, all-in-one next-generation firewall from Juniper,your organization can:
- Protect against application-borne threats and manage bandwidth usage
- Save time and minimize policy management complexity
- Protect against network-based exploits, malware, and other content threats with intrusion prevention (IPS) and unified threat management (UTM)
- Streamline operations with a single, central management platform
Internet security threats are evolving, and more ruthless than ever
With today’s cybercriminal more prolific, elusive, and unpredictable than ever before, passive defenses to simply monitor and block traffic are no longer enough.
Your organization needs an active defense that leverages intrusion deception techniques to detect, track, profile, and respond to attacks emanating from:
- Insiders, hackers, and ineffective security solutions
- Social, big data, mobility, and the cloud
- End users and end points
- Ineffective traditional controls
Want to know more?
Please contact Juniper Networks’ channel parters for details or fill in the following form and we contact you shortly: