High-speed processing, fast new threats response and unmatched detection levels
By incorporating an antivirus product from Kaspersky Lab, Juniper Networks’ security appliances can protect Web traffic, email and Web mail from file based viruses, worms, backdoors, Trojans, and other malware. An optimal combination of signature and other protection technologies, coupled with thorough testing of all updates, guarantees an almost 100 percent detection rate for the most virulent malware, with practically no false alarms. Kaspersky Anti-Virus is available for the most popular Juniper SRX and SSG series appliances. The anti-virus option can be enabled through a Juniper-Kaspersky subscription or a UTM subscription.
Why add a Juniper-Kaspersky Anti-Virus subscription
- Eliminate malware threats before they reach endpoints.
- Reduce the time required to respond to virus outbreaks
- Improve network performance and stability.
- No additional hardware to purchase and maintain.
AV Features and benefits
- Delivers comprehensive protection against viruses, Trojans, worms and other malware.
- Guarantees maximum performance regardless of object size.
- Includes two AV scanning settings: Full AV (for maximum detection) and Express AV (for wire-speed performance).
Technologies to improve antivirus scanning performance:
Learn more about: